ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP ME!!! IAT SENSOR LOCATION

Hi!
Have just registered. I'm a portuguese member ;)
I've read all the things about the problems that the ebay resistor can do to the engine but I really just want to try it out on my 2004 Clio 1.2 75hp.
Can anyone please post some photos to help me?
Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards

clio 1.6 si
its on the front of ur inlet my m8 got 1.2 16v didnt make much difference i got 1 on my 1.6 8v bottm end about the same but over 3500rpm its a lot better my little 1.6 8v about 92bhp standed now with that it 115bhp also i have kn and exhauts hoping for sports cat soon

its on the front of ur inlet my m8 got 1.2 16v didnt make much difference i got 1 on my 1.6 8v bottm end about the same but over 3500rpm its a lot better my little 1.6 8v about 92bhp standed now with that it 115bhp also i have kn and exhauts hoping for sports cat soon

bruv u gt tha ebay supercharger convoversion propper sicc!! :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Supe...3|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

On a serious note, check the BOV on that proper bo lol