ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP ME PLEASEEE!!!!

Dervvv
Hey people, i am in a total annoyed state right now.
i have bought the Alpine CDA-9884R and the bluetooth to go with it
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/8009.html

thats it above ^

Problem........

ok, the Head Unit is saying that there is no bluetooth connected to it, but i can phone out with it and people can hear me but i cnt hear them, i have tired the cable wiring n even downloaded the manual again to see what i have been doing worng, and i cant find anything, can anyone help me please it would be a great life saver!!!

Thank you

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Ring car audio an tell em, theyl sort it, their usually pretty good with stuff like that, when i bought a head unit off em ages ago it buggered up in the first week so i sent it back an they repaired it for nowt.

Clio 197
hey there, i have your head unit and alpine bluetooth box, i have a problem with mine as well, mine connects to my phone, and people can ring me and can hear me but i cant ring out on my head unit, it just constantly says updating and wont go away, even two days later its still updating.

Dervvv
hey there, i have your head unit and alpine bluetooth box, i have a problem with mine as well, mine connects to my phone, and people can ring me and can hear me but i cant ring out on my head unit, it just constantly says updating and wont go away, even two days later its still updating.

mine does the same but shows no unit?!?!