ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help mongero // gdi

2005 Nissan Navara
Terrorist said:
But the others do there own work and not outsource it,
How do you do tuning? What parts do you build yourselves?

or are you the middle men who stick the stickers on parts?

yup...

The difference between doing it and doing it properly is understanding "what and why" you are doing it....

as someone mentioned earlier...its understanding the science/physics behind combustion that makes the difference. how can you improve something if you dont fully understand how it works??

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Russ_16v said:
reason y im suggestin hill power is my old clio with the basic breathin mods and a stripped interior got down to 14.1 @ 98 at the pod and ran 14.2 all day long,that engine was biult by nick and has had 35000 miles of flat out driving and never missed a beat,and its one of the only hybrids i know of that can hit the limiter in 5thlat like its hittin the limiter in 3rd lol
oh and last time i checked nick still did all the work himself,so he quiye a busy bloke lol

give nick a ring and have a chat 01530 273633

all these companies are spot on tho mate so its down to personal choice

yeah nick does still do all his own work i've just dropped my 172 off for his cable throttle conversion,nicks been in the business over 30 years working for race teams etc