ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed asap plz (broken seat 197)

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
heading home last night and heard a 'ping' at my back. Turns out the support mechanism (controlled by the plastic knob on the side of the seat) is gubbed. The whole seat back just feels spongy now and the knob isn't catching when I twist it.

Managed to put the seat all the way back and get my hand up there inside the seat - I can put my finger on the other side of the knob as I twist it but I can't feel anything else in there hanging about which could be put back in or reattached. Does anyone know how this mechanism works?

I'm going to head to my dealer after work to let them have a look (warranty still valid anyways) but would have another go myself if someone could advise? If any 197 owners could have a feel inside their driver seat for me and feel what's attached I'd be grateful.

Cheers,

Martin