ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help no indicators

MK5 R32
My indicators have suddenly stopped working, i noticed when i went to unlock the car, and then tried using one. its on a 182, any ideas I havent had chance to check the fuses yet.

Da

Less
Possibly the relay, check none have worked loose. They're up behind the dash, behind the glove box. Get your head in the passenger footwell with a torch ;)

Da

Less
If it isn't the relay, check fuse number 22 as that does indicators and hazard lights.

MK5 R32
The relays fine, the fuse had blown, I replaced it and locked the car, went to try the indicators and it blew again straight away! what could cause that?

Da

Less
Which way did you indicate as that will narrow down where the fault may be (which side of the car etc).

MK5 R32
All the bulbs are ok as is the relay, ive just tried a 20amp and that works now.
put a 15 back in and it blew again. Am i safe to keep the 20amp fuse in?