ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help on 172 ph1/ph2 back bumper?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
hi everybody, i have a mk2 ph1 172 and wanting to put a ph2 bumper on. is there alot of work to be done or do they just fit straight on?? i didnt know if there was a thread on here about it or could anyone just help me. thanxs guys

Did you not see the wink?

Days%20Cleaning%20frenzy%20027.jpg

The bumper fits straight on however you will need the Mk2 172 inner arch liners.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
sorry matey its been a long day lol, car looks sweet as a nut nice one for that. going to get mine looking like that asap. cheers:D

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
who needs arch liners, unless your a farmer!

your car looks tits Day, very nice, love the zorst...looks like a standard touch

Audi S3 225
ive got a mk2 172 bumper in my garage been there for ages, was gonna go on my 172 mk1 but know shes dead! So might b for sale, its in red btw so probably needs respraying

SLK 350
b3nje said:
who needs arch liners, unless your a farmer!

your car looks tits Day, very nice, love the zorst...looks like a standard touch

When your rear arches are rusted we'll see about the liners ;)