ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help please

firstly, hello all :)

I am planning on buying a clio williams this weekend. Ive seen one I quite like the look of but just wanted to ask if there were anything's in particular that I need to look out for. Its completely standard (what I want) had one owner from new and ive seen the service history (full Renault), but i was just wondering if there were any other bits I may need to worry about, ie rust, belt changes etc ?

Any guidance would be great. :)

Fletch123 said:
Welcome to clio sport.

Sorry i don't know much about the Clio Williams, but from what you said it sounds pretty good.

Thanks mate :)

It looks ok, but ive only had a quick look around it, im hoping to have a bit of a poke about but just wondered if there were any dodgy bits. I know that the rear arches are prone to rust, but this ones been garaged its whole life.

Was also wondering about the mileage, its 109,000 and its a 94. Does this sound about right ?

White16valver said:
1994-2005 = 11 years = under 10k miles a year, therefore yes, average miles :)

Is it a williams 1 you're looking at?

Yep, its a Williams one. i was just a bit unsure about the mileage :eek: as my last few cars have been jap imports, my current car a 96 FTO only has 42,000 miles on it.

Honestly though, im glad thats its a sensible amount. Thanks :)