ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help please?

clio182 rep in the making
alrite, just fitted a new radiator pack (aircon and water), to my 1.4 03reg. i had a bump which took them both out:dapprove:. i havent put any coolant in it yet and was wondering what to do now.
do i need the aircon regasing before i run it? or is it safe to run with just coolant. and where is the bleeding point and is there just one? ive done a search and its not clear. any advice or help much appreciated. thanks

yes the aircon will need re-gassing.

For the coolant when I replaced mine fill it up then run the engine, squeze the coolant pipes to get any blocked air to rise to the bottle then top up, repeat until it stops filling with air.

Thats how I did mine but there's probably a better way.

Megane 225
Air Con Rad will only need regassed for the Air-Con 2 work. Don't use the Air-con till it's regassed! As for bleeding, there's probably a bleed screw somewhere. Fill up with coolant, run engine with blower on full heat and undo bleed screw! Tighten screw when all the air is gone!