ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Saving Photos

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Can I ask how you did that, Detective Sam ?

I tried page source (google chrome) and that gave me flickr jpg urls... but I can't see (like you can with facebook!) how that links you back to the guy's album or photostream.. there's no obvious correlation, unless I'm just being an idiot :eek:

Cheers :)

Rob

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Can I ask how you did that, Detective Sam ?

I tried page source (google chrome) and that gave me flickr jpg urls... but I can't see (like you can with facebook!) how that links you back to the guy's album or photostream.. there's no obvious correlation, unless I'm just being an idiot :eek:

Cheers :)

Rob

+1

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Most browsers will have a plugin which allows you to save images that have been "protected", you just need to find the appropriate plugin for the browser you use.

In safari you can also enable dev mode and visually traverse the document tree (as it is rendered) to save images that don't want to be saved.