ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help what's this???

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
Driving along and this light comes on... Its well documented that I didnt get a manual with my car and so cannot look it up so Im counting on your help. My car has restricted my revs and speed since the light came on, the dealer said nothing can be done until monday :(

010320081155.jpg

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Sounds like it's gone into limp home mode. I don't know what the symbol means without looking it up (and my car's in my garage), but whenever that 'SERV' light comes on you know it's 'hand over the beer tokens' time.

lol luckily not as its still within the 3month warranty from when I bought it

mine done that and all it was, was a loose connection to the positive part of my battery

Yeah?? Might have to check that before monday then, I already have the lose connection on the airbag under the seat too *sigh* Good job its such a nice car or I'd be alot more pi**ed off than I am

Well Ive had a look under the seat and found a grey plug not doing very much, the same grey plug under the drivers seat is plugged into something, this one is not and does not seem to have anything for me to plug it into either.
If this plug is the reason for the airbag light coming on, then how come it doesnt appear all the time?

BTW the electrical fault light has now gone off and I can drive normally now, Im thinking perhaps the airbag fault is the reason the electrical fault light comes on at all...?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I had that electronic light on mine. Did you wash it by any chance?
it was after i washed mine it came on i waited for 4 hours and it was fine and hasnt come back on since *touches wood* the was a throttle problem that showed up on the computer. it has nothing to do with the airbag light being on. that grey plug should be plug in.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i had it on my 1.2 and it was a dead map sensor,

the airbags wont cause that light to come on

it was after i washed mine it came on i waited for 4 hours and it was fine and hasnt come back on since *touches wood* the was a throttle problem that showed up on the computer. it has nothing to do with the airbag light being on. that grey plug should be plug in.

LMAO Yeah it was after I had washed it, wont be doing that again! lol

Although the light has gone off now and I can drive it normally, I am still going to have it checked out at the dealership on monday, the part about the Airbag light being on I mean, so far as the electronic fault light, I'll have to keep a check on it then.

Cheers everyone for suggestions

Mike:star:

172 cup

i had it a couple of times going into limp home mode after washing it.. waited a few hours and it was fine,, not had it in aaages thank god