ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with finding previous owner on CS

RS Clio 172
I've not long swapped my Astra for another 172 and when washing it I noticed it has the forum URL on the plates. I've asked the last owner and he said he is not a member on here but at some point it must of been a members car.

The reg is RF02 BKL if anyone knows the car and can help me out.

Here is a picture of the car at Mod Nats
Clio-1.gif

Clio 182 Cup
I would like to find the previous owner of my 182 as there were a member here, it has a CS tax disc holder and a CSS11 Sticker, Reg GY05 AAN.

RS Clio 172
I went through some old receipts for the car and came across an old reg transfer certificate for a private plat. The reg that was on the car was L88 DML and it's now registered to a Honda Civic Type R. I got the feeling like I've seen the plate before but can't seem to find any info.

Arctic 182, GTD
I've always wondered this aswell to be honest. Be good if anyone knows RE04YKS. Bought from Norwich area? It's a arctic 182.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Pretty sure that guy is on here, "Dagenham Dustbin" I think that used to belong to.
If it is this person he went by name of wonky striped bandit at time of ownership and is in Portsmouth ish area.