ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with rear wiper blade?

2002 Blue Extreme
Hi i have just purchased a new wiper blade from ebay and although the lisitng claimed this would fit my car it seems to be the wrong size/shape picture below,

aero_vu-main-image.jpg

all over ebay these same ones are sold claiming they are for the Mk2 clio but after my intitial attempt to fit it looks too long and the attachment looks different,

really sorry i am a total car clueless and chances are it will fit but i am doing it wrong

PLEASE HELP - currently have no rear wiper and the weather lately is making it hard to see :(
http://images.marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/hi/69/69403/

2002 Blue Extreme
Looks like a front wiper blade mate.

my guess was its from the olde rmodel MK1 clio but so many sellers on ebay are stating its for MK2,

can anyone point me int he right direction for a replacement then? :dapprove:

If you only want a standard one try Halfrauds, £5.50 and you get the plastic part of the wiper too. The blade is 30 cm long iirc.

2002 Blue Extreme
Dont buy off ebay then! Go to a motorfactors, buy one, then try and fit it! Its not bloody hard!

chill out haha i just thought people on ebay where fooking smart enough to know what model etc there products fit thats all thanks for your......help :S

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
just take the rear wiper off :) problem solved for £0

50p for gromit

Last edited: