ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with seat removal please!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I'm going to have a go at swapping the seats in the vee, a friend will be helping thankfully!

I've never done it before, always had someone do it but I don't have that option! :-(

So, I'll be taking the trendlines out and putting pole positions in. (Already on Jon fonz frames)

Please help! Do I need airbag resistors etc!?

Thank you!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to have a go at swapping the seats in the vee, a friend will be helping thankfully!

I've never done it before, always had someone do it but I don't have that option! :-(

So, I'll be taking the trendlines out and putting pole positions in. (Already on Jon fonz frames)

Please help! Do I need airbag resistors etc!?

Thank you!
Get the airbags coded out using clip or rstuner. Dont bother with resistors imho.

Pretty simple job, just 4 nuts per seat

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Jack the car up, 4 13mm nuts per seat (2 of them need deep sockets) and that’s all you need.

old seats out.

Hoover

wires tucked away safely

refit new seats

take car to someone with CLiP and get the airbags coded out.

wallop.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers boys, sounds very easy! Would the airbag light being on be ok to drive until I can get it turned out?