ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with Sony CD Changer

Ok, I did something stoopid.
I left my CDs in the changer when I removed it from my old car. Now, any ideas on how I can power the unit so that I can eject the CDs ???
Thanks.

silver valver/hybrid

what make of changer is it? i remember i bought an old changer off a mate and he wanted his cds back, unfortunately it didnt work so the whole thing had to come apart, with a chisel!

if you only need 12 volts then just use some static (rub your shoes against some carpet or whatever)

You can generate up to 12000 volts apparently. just make sure youre holding down the eject button as you make contact with the player, or itll be wasted

Mate i work with stereos every day, and its a pain to get them out, they used to have a manual release, but not any more!!! if you take it to your local halfords they will plug it into one of their display sonys for you and eject the magazine, no probs!!!

Justin