ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with tyre choice

I am about to upgrade my ph1 172 15's to 16's, what tyres do you recommend and what size?

195/45/16's or other

And where is cheapest?

Cheers

Mike

Weeman sucks ****
How low is the car? I'm on H&R's and can't run 205's cos they rub so I've stuck with the original 195/45/16.

I'm now running PE2's and they are awesome considering they're an allround tyre. Would like to try paradas but they only come in 205 wide, they get a great review too from guys in here.

Chocolate Bar™
^ are u on h & r's though ;) not sure what tyre to suggest but try places like blackcircles.com or mytyres.com (might be .co.uk in each case but cant be bothered to check lol)

Weeman sucks ****
Yeah I'm not far off the floor at all on the coilovers so they rub! Even the 195's rub round track when pushed.

Mytyres are cheap but unless you have a tyre fitting machine or you know someone that can do it for free it's gonna be roughly the same price wherever you go.

Chocolate Bar™
i know black circles supply fitting, and they have fitters everywhere across the uk so still works out just as cheap, i think my tyres do the same?