ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!

Range Rover sport
electrical fault and preheating warning light!!!

pulled out of a junction and put my foot down a little in 2nd! at 3.500 revs cut out on me kind of! wasnt any go in the car! turned off waited a second started it up again and was fine!

on the way home pulled off the sliproad onto the moterway put my foot down in third got to 3.500 revs and cut out again:S

anyone have any ideas? im sick of it now problem after problem with this car!

Range Rover sport
ive been driving around for about 2 weeks doing lots of millage and that light hasnt come on before??

172 cup
the lead on coil pack that dosnt go to a spark plug lol, well if its not a dodgy connection, id guess alternator had it

Range Rover sport
hmm you sure? because i can drive it fine everywer if i dont put my foot down? just had a full service about 2 weeks ago!

Range Rover sport
P161208_1820.jpg

looks like that!??

looks fine tbh! but terminals are bone dry! arnt they ment to be like greased up or something??!