ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!

Subaru Impreza P1
I know absolutly sweet FA about cameras and am wanting to purchase one for when i go away this summer, so i need your expertise in this photography section of which i didnt know existed till not so long ago.

I want something cheap(ish), easy to stash into my pocket and forget about and want it to take a good picture. Easy.

Kind of have my heart set on this one.

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77440/show.html

Any good???

Any other sugestions?????

Cupra
I just got my misses a Canon Ixus 130. Put it on full auto and forget about having to think for a shot. It takes great pics for a compact. Its tiny and light too.

Subaru Impreza P1
Well im open to any other suggetions for different cameras but what do you think about the one ive posted.

Cupra
Well im open to any other suggetions for different cameras but what do you think about the one ive posted.

It looks okay feature wise. I couldn't find any reviews for it so it's anyones guess how good the pictures are.