ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

helppppppp !!!

does this translate into: youve removed the catalytic converter and now your idling speed has gone funny and the engine stalls?

then I dunno how removing the cat would cause the idling to go wonkers. You need to ask somebody better qualified than me.

dror172 --- RING 01254 699896 & ASK FOR DAVE HEYES ON EXTENSION 159. explain the problem & tell him monkeyboy has told you to ring him. this guy is a genius with renaults.

thx CB1A

i reset the ecu disconnect the battry

but its not help

when the stay on neutral (or push the

clutch when i replace gear) i saw the rpm down to 500rpm and shut down

if i start without switch off

its not help

i had filter (k&m) i removed it but nothing

ill going to ren tomorrow

but im afraid cuz the chip

its not help

c

CTR EK9 turbo

mine did this a few times. Did it smell of eggs (CAT) when it cut out? knackered lamda sensor? who knows. Mine doesnt do it anymore. I just started it back up. Gave it a few rev limiter blasts and that seemed to sort it out!

if he has taken off the CAT then what has he done with the lamda sensor ?? coz if hes disconected it then theres no readings going to the ECU from the lamda.......hence the stalling !!...........but who knows what hes on about !!! lol......................poor bloke !