ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hertford

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I think I saw you earlier by tescos in hertford, you got stopped at the lights by the roundabout about 5? I was at the other set of lights behind.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
There are actually LOADS of members in the Herts area, potential for a meet or two I think?

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Andy a couple of my friends that live in ware have seen you, unfortunately i haven't yet.

Golf 7R
Luke, I think I may have seen your LY R27 on a few occasions now - Both times outside Pizza Hut in Harlow, if not, then there is another about locally!?

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I haven't been to Harlow for ages, there is another LY R27 that lives in Hertford. Mine has the cup spoiler and Renaultsport splitter and the other 1 doesn't.

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Not sure if I would have seen you either mate? Although there are a lot of 1*2's around and i'm not sure many of them realise why i'm looking expectantly of a wave. There is also a Megane 250 thats been floating around Hertford recently.

black ph2 172
defently need a meet in this area, iv seen loads of sports

see a inferno and white 200 in hertford today!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I haven't been to Harlow for ages, there is another LY R27 that lives in Hertford. Mine has the cup spoiler and Renaultsport splitter and the other 1 doesn't.
I've seen this parked outside Lussmans ages ago, very nice looking car, lots of admiring glances from other passers by too!
Not sure if I would have seen you either mate? Although there are a lot of 1*2's around and i'm not sure many of them realise why i'm looking expectantly of a wave. There is also a Megane 250 thats been floating around Hertford recently.
I normally wave or nod my bonce!
Theres an Oyster grey (?) that goes to the same gym as me with the puke 19' wheels, haven't worked out who the owner is yet?
Theres a Monaco 172 and a black 197 normally parked down the road from me, flyered both! Theres a ph1 I see knocking about quite a bit too and I saw an ultra red 197 earlier today about 6 queing in traffic by the police stn?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Would any of you Herts locals be up for organising a meet of some kind at some point?
Ideally someone that knows a decent location (pics maybe?)

black ph2 172
yes mate was in my car:cool:

i was on the over side of the road just coming thu the town.

who from this way is going southend?:)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Would any of you Herts locals be up for organising a meet of some kind at some point?
Ideally someone that knows a decent location (pics maybe?)
I would definately be up for a local meet as I've still never managed to attend one yet! Something always gets in the way but I would make the effort if it was local!

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I've seen this parked outside Lussmans ages ago, very nice looking car, lots of admiring glances from other passers by too!

I normally wave or nod my bonce!

Its in need of some TLC at the moment after i got back from Le Mans last year I had caught the splitter and broke it and also had a stone chip on my passenger fog light, both of which I still need to replace.
Give me a flash next time, i'm usually in a world of my own so never notice people waving or nodding from cars.
Have any of you seen my friend in his 172 cup with white wheels?
I would be up for a little meet somewhere.

ly 182
Its in need of some TLC at the moment after i got back from Le Mans last year I had caught the splitter and broke it and also had a stone chip on my passenger fog light, both of which I still need to replace.
Give me a flash next time, i'm usually in a world of my own so never notice people waving or nodding from cars.
I would be up for a little meet somewhere.

Yer iv seen that 172 cup with a williams up rush green bp the other day

200 Cup & DC2
I'm from Hertford. I have a blue 200 Cup.

Meet wise, I could think of nothing worst than standing around in the Gascoyne Way multistory car park lol

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Mine is always filthy, my front bumper is now cracked, wheels need a refurb and I'm saving for new suspension fml.

I'm from Hertford. I have a blue 200 Cup.

Meet wise, I could think of nothing worst than standing around in the Gascoyne Way multistory car park lol
I just thought that it is illumnated well at night, other suggestions? I've only been here a year so still not too familiar with the area.

200 Cup & DC2
My idea of a meet probably differs from other's. I don't personally see the point in standing around in a cold car park looking at French clutter. If a trackday or food/drink are involved, I'll be a little more receptive ;)

Peugeot 106 Rallye ITB'd.
The Williams is my brothers. It goes quite well don't it lol

The 172 Cup with White wheels is on here too. His names Will.

The Williams is for sale btw. Williams 1, 76k, No. 323,
Refurbed wheels, brand new tyres, new alternator and belt,
Just had MOT and 6 Months Tax.
£2k

Sonny

Peugeot 106 Rallye ITB'd.
Yes you did once. was an early morning if i remeber. Also a Motorbike was there too correct?