ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey! from N.Ireland!

R26R, 172, S2k
hey! just got myself a clio 182 over the moon with it, only had it a few days and i've already got the clio bug :)

just like to say hi! hopefully get pic's up 2n!:D

Monaco 172
HA i know who you are now!!! lol i bought stuff off you namely APC and cloths! have to show me your bus soon after ross gets his grubby mitts off it!

Pete

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Wehey another Ards area person! I work in MM Teleperformance in bangor but live in comber! PS Pete, did i c u in ards McDs car park last week, i was in a silver dynamique and my mate was in a red one with black team dynamics!

Monaco 172
Wehey another Ards area person! I work in MM Teleperformance in bangor but live in comber! PS Pete, did i c u in ards McDs car park last week, i was in a silver dynamique and my mate was in a red one with black team dynamics!

lol yea that was me....just to clarify why i was there...McFlurry, i dont usually frequent the McDs car park! lol

More peopl from this side of the country, the makings of a good wee meet!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique

lol yea that was me....just to clarify why i was there...McFlurry, i dont usually frequent the McDs car park! lol

More peopl from this side of the country, the makings of a good wee meet!

I almost drove in to the back of my mate cos i was looking at ur car, wer abouts in ards are ya?

Renault Clio
Hey there! from Northern Ireland!

Hey everyone...

new on this about 5 minutes ago!

just bought my clio yesterday! get the keys tomorrow morning.. its only a wee dynamique 1.4...nothing compared to you lot id say but give me time! ;)

R26R, 172, S2k
theres a pic of my clio, i'll post loads more pic's when she's all cleaned up at the weekend!:rasp:
i've ordered some carbon goodies for it already!

Attachments

• clio small.jpg
    clio small.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 19
  Monaco 172
I almost drove in to the back of my mate cos i was looking at ur car, wer abouts in ards are ya?

aye remember that! lol potentially embarrassing.

wayne...impossible...firstly its a McGlitter sandwich...secondly hes in London

Roggey...lookin well, might even see if round bangor if i go over on sunday.