ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys ! new to clio sport

Hello lads thought I would say hi as I should be buying a 182 in the next few weeks and give u some back round on my self

I've worked at a main Renault dealer in Northern Ireland for 9 years now , in my spare time I fit and map after market ecus to mostly Toyota starlets tho some to jap cars too, along with engine rebuilds turbo upgrades nos etc

I've owned loads of different cars over the years off the top of my head 7 starlet turbos , 2 205 Gtis , mi16 powered 205 , s14a silvia , Vts Saxo , 106 Gti , integra type r dc2 along with other run of the mill cars.

ATM I drive a ph1 225 Renault sport megane few bits done to it exhaust filter and stage one map it's a great car tho my work mate has offered me money that I can't turn away , the only other car I really fancy in my price range is a 182 clio so tomorrow I'm going to look at 100% stock 182 in black gold with cup pack with only 49k on :) really looking forword to getting it lol love how the 182/172s drive very fun cars and not crazy money to run.

Hope I can help out on the site from time to time and learn abit too