ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey new member

hi, i was known as "girl racer" but a few peoples faces went squint at the fact that OH MY GOD i had the same name as some1 else!

So due to popular demand (not) i changed my name. LOL

just lettin all u ppl that wrote to say hi. :)

p.s, has nearly every1 got a 172?

hello again!

No, its a mixed community.........size dont matter....UNTIL speed is required! lol...

Quote: Originally posted by evilshredder88 on 03 March 2003

Yo mucho respecto dude, I love scotland the people, scenery, foul weather, crap football and irn bru, Pukka!
I think thats a pickup line!

Clio 197

I liked you better as Girl Racer. A racer has it all over a cruiser in my books. Just kidding...

If you ever are heading to the ring let me know.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by evilshredder88 on 03 March 2003

Yo mucho respecto dude, I love scotland the people, scenery, foul weather, crap football and irn bru, Pukka!
Regarding the weather Evil Shredder - we have had a completely dry February with loads of sunny days and blue skies in my part of Scotland - the east side. It is over in the west that they get loads of wet weather. Not even had any snow either it all seemed to be in London and the south east this year.

It has been very warm, dry and sunny today too.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 03 March 2003

Why not B Girl Racey instead ?
Or Racey Girl

I think the lads here would like a RACEY GIRL!!

:D

Revels Mum & Sister

I will second that!

Loads of variety as BenR said. Your car is much faster than mine anyway. As I would have to push mine at the moment.

As she is very sick and has been sent to the corner to think about what she has done!!

carlos hi im from Fife,

i think ill stick with cute cruiser coz when i changed it, i had to change my email address too, its a bit to much hassle to change it again.

so ul all have to put up with it ;)

although i am still a girl racer:D

cheers all!

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 04 March 2003

Welcome to the forum.

Lets hope youre not yet another female emotional wreck ;)
ROTFLMAO Too True - They only seem to drive Clios tho as I have never seen anyposts like the few that have appeared recently on other Forums!!