ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey *newbie*

H86

black 172
hi all

am new so just thought id say hello ,

hopefully very soon to be the owner of a clio 172 !
im 99% sure i want one just hoping to get some completley biased opinions on here to persuade me the other 1% ;)

reason being.. iv been saving up for a new car for well over a year :dead: and for best part of that time iv wanted a celica vvti 190

seems though that i cant really get a decent one for my money and to be honest i really cant take much more saving!!!

so that leads me to the clio 172 (how did i not notice how good this car is before now!!!?) much more for my money i think just a slight doubt becasue iv wanted a celica so long..

help?!!

anyway here a pic of my current car astra sxi 1.8 , which i love but need something a little faster!

carboxingday.jpg

evo VI GSR
hello

i used 2 own a celica gt which was the 190 with alota body kit on basically i sold it and bought the clio 182 trust me buy the clio the downfall with the celica is the torque it has none!

hi there, everyone on this forum will say buy it, their very fun cars to drive. im constantly smiling when im driving and iv only got a 1.2 16v

Octavia VRS
Hi, welcome to CS. I looked at the Celica before the CTR and thought they were quite pricey for what you get imo. Clio is quick fun and pretty good value

H86

black 172
ye thats what i keep finding to be honest for the same age and mileage as clio's iv seen it bee spendin between 2 and 3 grand more! :dead:

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
hello mate just had same sorta situation as u just sold 1.6 sxi astra same shape as your got 182 and love it best thing i have done in a long time welcome

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hiya H86, welcome to CS. :)

In my opinion you can't really go wrong with a Clio. I don't know how much money you have saved up, but you get an awful lot of car for your money, not to mention the fun factor. Just do it, you know it makes sense! ;)

RB 182
:) hi and welcome to CS.
i've had 3 clios now a 1.2 then a 1.6 and now got a 182 and its best car i've ever had. great fun to drive if you just want to go for a blast down some country lane but just as happy driving round town. get yourself one you wont be disappointed