ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey newbieee from kent

White mx5 mk1!
Hey everyone, im Toby just joined just wanted to say hi, atm i own a 16v 03 clio dynamique, will post some pictures in the project forum in a few days then start modding it a tad :D

White mx5 mk1!
Chavham well living there atm ^^ where you from? and i will once i can be bothered to clean it :p and find some camera

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome toby!

If you're free we've got a big convoy down to our south summer meet this Sunday. Convoy, BBQ and beach sound any good for your first meet? :)

BlackGold 182
Hi Toby it's Kieran! Member me? Lol I just noticed you on here! We need to meet up and show me your Clio!

White mx5 mk1!
Hi Toby it's Kieran! Member me? Lol I just noticed you on here! We need to meet up and show me your Clio!
what the hell :p aye man we gtta meet up soemtime mines getting repaired atm bloody driveshafts bareee loads :( you should so pm me you number