ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey There!!!

Clio 1.2 (First Car)
Hey,
Im Steph 19, Harlow Essex.
Clio is my first car, learning in it, want a starlet too though!
I model for Jap car meets with friends, as my other half has a Nissan Pulser.

So This is My Car.

SP_A0159.jpg

This is me an the other models.
Im the one on the left!

2008_022424thFeb20080017.jpg

Really want to put a good kit on my car, but have to pass the test first!
Much Love!
x

Clio 1.2 (First Car)
sry but i h8 anything with mesh on the car, but its all personal taste.
Wouldnt be mesh though! My dad is very good friends with a carbon fiber maker, an he will sort it for me.
Dad's Noble M400 (highly moded) is covered in it

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
May want to cut down on the "this is me" thing.
Anyhow welcome to CS, the body kit is a personal choice, not many on here will be a fan tbh, although the ibherdesign kits are probably the ones id go for if i were to put one on.
Where abouts in harlow are u from old or new town??

clio ph2
clios are gd first cars sports are amazing 2nd cars but starlets are amazin really like them for sum reason if u can insure a 172 ad say starlet just for the fun that they are lol

Last edited:
  98 Honda Civic EJ9
welcome. personally i wudnt get the kit. dont like kits but as said its personal taste. get sum pics of the Noble M400 up!!!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
welcome to cs..

personally that kit is w*nk.. general vibe on here is subtle. but each to their own.. starlets are good cars, never driven one mind but no that can be tuned something silly

Clio 1.2 (First Car)
fair enough, wont mention about the body kit, thinking of making it a tubro an putting a completly different lump into it, dad paying so im happy!
not sure what i want to do to it tbh!

ibiza cupra
Welcome - I dont like kits but do like tits so its all good.
said it all my friend
oh welcome by the way (dont get a jap car , they do silly things like not putting 13 mm nuts and bolts on there cars cuz they think its bad luck)