ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heya all, ltns

Well, hello again all,

Been a long time since I been on here. Story goes like this;

Big changes been made at the ReNWiLL household. Wife buggered off with some younger model (hoorah !), got myself a younger model ;). Mate offered me a ludicrous amount of money for my Williams, far too much to refuse so he now owns it and it couldnt have gone to a better home. Bought an MGF, realised what a complete load of pants they are. So now, trading it in on Wednesday for a 172 :) (Yay!!!). Hope this msg finds you all well, guess I gotta renew my Cliosport sub after all ;).

Regards,

Bill.

[Edited by ReNWiLL on 29 May 2005 at 8:05am]

Clio v6

Good to hear from you, and that things are on the up. MGF? Glad to see your mental state has improved also. :D

Welcome back me ole mucker, im looking after Wilma for ya :) was lovely to see mr n mrs renwill this weekend too, looking forward to coming up in july.

Am too looking forward to seeing you 3 ;) again. Mr ReNWill...no MRS....YET !

Will get those pictures up bro. Thank you n Jo for being fantastic hosts.

Latez