ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heyyy

Clio Mk2 Phase 2
4178591553a5629322778l.jpg
4178591553a5629324308l.jpg

Heyy Im A Newbie, Im Sam Im 17 and Im From Kent And I Thought That I Would Introduce Myself, This Is Ma 1st Car So Don't Slate It Because It's Ma Baby lol.

Clio Mk2 Phase 2
How Hard Do U Fink It Would Be Guys To Change The Body To Look Like A Sport? Im a Total Newbie lol...Sorry

Clio 197
ITs not a massive job mate but could cost quite a bit unless you can source the parts already in black, you would have a good chance by looking on ebay.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you a bloke or a beeatch?

Welcome by the way, you'll enjoy it here.

Clio Mk2 Phase 2
Soz Lol Im A Bloke...Fanks Ive Wanted A Clio Fa Ages n Its Da Nicest Car Ive Driven n I Just Can't Wait 2 Make It Look A Lil Stunna, Yee I Seen Da Bits n Bobs On Ebay Just Wondered Abowt Fittin Them....P.S Mind My Un Proper English lol

1.8 8v RSi
had picked up on un-proper english lol.....welcome to the club....as said wont be too hard but a costly job... there's a few replicers on here.....just ask around.....they'll pop up and help ya get the info u need.
nice car...

Clio Mk2 Phase 2
Lol Yes Sorry Ill Try and Keep An Eye On It Im Just Being Lazy With My English...So Im Not A Chav Before U Think It lol. Aww Ok Thanks Ill look Into It Beacause I Do Love The Clio Sports But Just Can't Get Insurance On Anything These Days lol. Thanks Guys 4 The Welcome.