ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all !!

clio sport 172
hello girls and boys my names matty iam 19 and from the wirral just bought a 2004 172 cup cliosport in silver! thought i would join up as i have never had a renault before so might a lil help in the future lol

clio sport 172
this the only pic i got at the next to my mates gsi corsa
670157-6.jpg

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
nice m8,just bought myself a blue cup the other day,dont know much either,nice cars tho,whats the plans for it m8?

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
need the alloys re-furbed,gonna get them painted in anthracite,usual exhaust,filter and re-map,and tints,the brakes are s**t aint they lol

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
as far as a know the cup doesnt have xenons,abs,air con,doesnt have the half leather seats,they have basic ones,they also have thinner glass and more things tht a dont know about lol

clio sport 172
ahh i see!!!! so mines not a cup then because mine has got all of those extras abs n aircon etc so what version is mine just a clio sport 172?or does it have a name? only thought it was a cup becuz that wat the dealer told me :S

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
afraid not m8,its just a 172 sport,cups are a bit quocker cos of the lighter weight,depends what u want,race style or quick luxury.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
its al so a 04 plate this is the time when 182 come out has it twin exhaust at the back from the front looks like a 182 and then if so it may have a 'cup pack'