ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all

peugeot 206 1.1
just wanted to say hi as i'm new and will need help when it comes to me buying my clio, not too sure what i'm getting yet but i do have an idea. So hi :)

peugeot 206 1.1
How much? lol. Well i am wanting a 1.6 dynamique, but was thinking earlier why don't i just be stupid and get a 172, i can just about afford it, but it really would be impractical lol but i don't care.

peugeot 206 1.1
suprisingly i can and im only 19! i was amazed. But for a 1.6 its half the price so i might have to go for the 1.6 as its more practical for me.

Clio 172 Flamer
suprisingly i can and im only 19! i was amazed. But for a 1.6 its half the price so i might have to go for the 1.6 as its more practical for me.

a 172 or 182 is just as practical as 1.6 apart from the running costs:) but you will have alot more fun in a rs

peugeot 206 1.1
Well i need to think bout the running costs because at the minute i dont pay for petrol because my car is lpg converted, so going from paying for petrol every 3/4 months to every week its going to hit my purse hard lol

Clio 172 Flamer
yeah you will notice but the fuel prices are starting to come down, have you got any pics of the car you might be getting

peugeot 206 1.1
No, the car that i am going for is a 1.6 dynamique + preferbly in silver or blue. I already have a black one so don't want to go back to black. Failing that its going to be an RSi.

Clio 172 Flamer
go for the blue! im surprised the sharks havent been on, they usauly are all over ladies that are new to the forum:nono:

peugeot 206 1.1
haha guess i should be aware of them then. Well i've seen a fair few new blue ones but the're mostly black :( i'm really impatient so i want a new car now lol but i think i'm going to have to wait till after xmas so i have a bit more money so spend on it.

Clio 172 Flamer
you might be lucky they may leave you alone, unless you start putting pics up,
i know how you feel i had a 172 last year then seen the trophy at the garage and said i want it but they wher asking 9000k for it and my 172 was only worth 5000k as p/x but i got them down to 8000k and got a loan:S it took two weeks to get it tho

Clio 172 Flamer
speaking of pics how do i put on up for my aviator? how the hell did you get them down 1k?

it took me ages to work it out, just click the browse button and select the pic you want and then save and it should shrink to 1000

peugeot 206 1.1
hi everyone. I can either go for a cheap rsi, or a more newer, reliable dynamique not too sure yet.

peugeot 206 1.1
will do, its black with black morette front lights and it has a small white tiger decal on the doors, trust me you wouldnt miss it lol. I don't see many youngish people in clios round blackpool, there normally old people.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
will do, its black with black morette front lights and it has a small white tiger decal on the doors, trust me you wouldnt miss it lol. I don't see many youngish people in clios round blackpool, there normally old people.

yup most of them are older people!
or nice looking girls lol! (not that you'd notice that lol)

peugeot 206 1.1
hahaha i know a pretty face when i see one. I also mostly see chavs driving them, not good.