ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all

Hi all,

Just thought Id introduce myself, kept quiet and mainly observed so far but just joined up so thought Id start getting my moneys worth :D

Ive got an 02 1.2 16v Dynamique, massive improvement over my old Vaux (if a little less powerful). Not the greatest picture ever but youve seen one standard Clio youve seen em all, although Ive not seen loads in this colour!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1105546092__clio.jpg

Anyway, I should be around a fair bit so look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!

Ziel Nurburgring

Welcome aboard sailor. Nice standard clio, any plans for mods are planning to keep it std?

money allowing was thinking about some window tints first followed by an induction kit & backbox. They look fairly tidy standard so dont think Id be going down the body kit rout just yet!

would also love to drop it 30mm to make it look a little more agressive. Clios are one of the few cars that come with half decent standard alloys imho!

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by XIII on 12 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 12 January 2005

hello and welcome

where are you from?
Reading area
A local then. Im from Maidenhead, just down the road. There should be a meet organised soon for the area

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 12 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by XIII on 12 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 12 January 2005

hello and welcome

where are you from?
Reading area
A local then. Im from Maidenhead, just down the road. There should be a meet organised soon for the area
defo. interested in the next one, do you guys have regional organisers or anything like that?

thanks all for the welcome - think i may take some proper pictures of the car tomorrow, its going in for its 18k service so Ill treat it to a clean at the same time