ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone!

172 cup
hi there, just got my first clio.. 172 cup thought i would come on here and say hi to everyone, never had a renault before so mite be asking a few questions. From what i have driven it so far seems to be the funnest car ive driven :)

Cheers

Welcome.

Nice choice of car but I'm a bit bias lol.

Get some pics up of the car.

Might see you out and around Taunton :)

As Si said check out the sw area. Got a BBQ meet coming up and we normally have a monthly Taunton meet.

172 cup
Thanks for the welcome just managed to get some photos uploaded of the clio so here they are :)

you will notice from the pictures i have no side skirts it came like this no idea what happened to them so will be getting some, some time :)

20120623_114126.jpg

20120623_114145.jpg

20120623_113859.jpg

20120623_113915.jpg

20120623_113930.jpg

20120623_113945.jpg

182 Cup
Yeah I've seen you about mate, I can tell where you live from the pics too as I got a mate lives just round the corner, you'll probably hear mine quite a bit!!

172 cup
Yeah I've seen you about mate, I can tell where you live from the pics too as I got a mate lives just round the corner, you'll probably hear mine quite a bit!!

I thought I seen your car the other day just round the corner from where I live wasn't too sure if it was yours though. :)