ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Leicester

Clio 182
Hi everyone,

I seem to be collecting Clio's at the minute so I thought I'd sign up after finding some great advice on here via Google. I'm restoring a Phase 1 Williams and I've just picked up a little bargain from an auction last week in the shape of a 182 with both cup packs, which needs a little bit of work.

Look forward to finding some tips and I hope I can be off some use as well.

Harry

Honda Civic
Hi mate and welcome!

I've just joined the forum myself. After a 172 around Feb/Mar next year but thought I'd join the forum now to get a head start.

I love the Williams, great cars. 182 with the cup packs sounds like a right result :)

Clio 182
Welcome to you too then! lol

Yeah, I got a bit lucky with mine, definitely a good idea to have a good read around here before you go off and buy one.

Good luck with the purchase!

Arctic Blue FF 182
Welcome along.

I'm down the road in Coventry.
You will have to get a project thread going for the Williams.

James

Clio 182
Just round the corner from you, I'm in LFE!

Cool, I'll keep my eye out for Blue 182's. Keep flashing them until one flashes me back! lol

Welcome along.

I'm down the road in Coventry.
You will have to get a project thread going for the Williams.

James

Thanks.

Ha ha, I'm a member on the Williams forum as well and I was going to start one on there but I think it would be so long it would probably end up being longer than my dissertation with the amount of work that I'm doing on it! lol