ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from so far :)

Quote: Originally posted by Scribbler on 23 July 2003

P.S. The Doors are my favorite band still and the film with Val Kilmer in is quality!. Is your forum name a reference to the band or something else?
I totally agree with you Scribbler, and infact this is the reason of my nick, after so long The Doors teaching is still alive, and Val Kilmer was simply perfect as Jim :eek:

Here in Holland the gas is also expensive. The last time I paid 1,22 euro per liter (98 octane). 95 Octane is about 1,19 euro, still very expensive.

Im glad my car does 13 km on 1 liter of gas.:)

As for the furthest person from the UK I am a regular user of the site and am in sydney australia. left london 2 1/2 years ago and been here since.

welcome to the club mate - im only a 4 month ago addition and i love this place - so many good people!!!

martin

Revels Mum & Sister

I holidayed in Sorrento for 2 years running

And agree with rob Amalfi cost is really stunning!

Welcome to the club mate!

Quote: Originally posted by Martin172 on 24 July 2003

As for the furthest person from the UK I am a regular user of the site and am in sydney australia. left london 2 1/2 years ago and been here since.

welcome to the club mate - im only a 4 month ago addition and i love this place - so many good people!!!

martin
Hi Martin,

nice to meet you from so far, and thanx for your welcome.

You choosed a very interesting place to stay, Im planning from so long a vacation in there ;)

Martin172...

Being from the UK and now living in OZ which do you prefer, V8 Supercars, Brutes, the Konica series or the BTCC?

Oh yeah, hi to the Doorman from New Zealand.

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 24 July 2003

I holidayed in Sorrento for 2 years running

And agree with rob Amalfi cost is really stunning!

Welcome to the club mate!
Thats funny mate, my family come from Sorrento, Meta to be axactly, and I lived in there for more than 10 years, after I moved in Naples to study and to work, even if at the moment Im thinking to move in Athens Greece due to my girl friend :D

Quote: Originally posted by broadbean on 24 July 2003

Hi Doors

Have you seen many v6 clios in italy??????????
Probably I was unlucky, but nobody Clio V6 encontered for the moment :(

even if at the same expensive price there are a lot of other way to go.

TAG - im actually still a bit of a BTCC man as my loyalties always lie with the English.

It is interesting however to drive round the roads here and have quite a few standard v8s that most people drive get relatively close to keeping up with me in the 172. they just have grunt.

the other thing is that a lot of the roads here are dead straight and the aussies really dont have many roundabouts so no chance to prove the 172 as much.

martin