ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi (Hola)

Hi, im Gon and im spanish (bad english). I have a Clio Sport ph2 "172" :rasp:
Photos!!

imagen352a.jpg

p1010016ak.jpg

imagen339l.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Quite interesting how others countries often have such different idea's.

I like the wheels, a lot, but they'd be 10x better 1" smaller, the stripes on the grille are a very nice touch.

Renault Sport Clio 182
i like it alot, that grille is a very good/different idea, wheels are nice but a little on the large side

also get a splitter

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bienvenida a mi amigo! Las ruedas son agradables!

Como estas?

Hablo un poco espanol! :)

Turbos.
The grille looks cool with the RS stripes! Also like the wheels, but perhaps not in white... and you need big brakes to fill them!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The white does them no favour. Needs 16's aswell.

Speedline wheels are 17 "and magnesium. I can not put the splitter in my garage and I would play on the floor. I've had since before. Regards.

How much did you buy that for, they seem to be very expensive here in spain ? Where you from in spain mate ? I think it looks nice with the 17's

Thanks guys. I'm from Galicia, Spain. My girlfriend is very pretty:). The stripes on the grill are excellent, is a detail that whenever I watch it whenever I like. Sorry for my bad English! One question, because there are parts of the forum would not let me go to have a lock? Greetings guys and thanks for the welcome.