ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi im new here

Hi guys

i j ust wanted to say hi to you all as i thought i better join as i have just picked up my new 172 yay im so happy.

please be gentle

luv ya

Gail

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Because RSC is very friendly and from the time Ive spent on here, this is not. But its just my opinion, this forum offers good advice its just that if you dont own a 172 people look down on you and as soon as you ask for advice on say a 1.4, 1.2 people tell you to stop modding that crap and buy a vavler or 172.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nah its a friendly place here.. you just have to stay clear of the loonies.. generally recognised by having over 4000 posts..

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Ill continue using this forum though, but never join, even when I finally get the doh together for a 172 or CTR!!

Everyone is friendly and I does not matter what car you drive I have a 1.2 its quick enough for me....

So where are you from???

Oh and I am a girl 2

ive got a 1.2, and gained much advice from these forums, never been frowned upon cos i dont have a 172. pleased with the responses on here, never been offended for my sewing machine-esque engine size

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Lol, takes people too seriously, youve obviously never met me! You know its true though, whenever someone asks about tuning there 1.4, 1.2, 1.2 16v you always always get a couple of people saying what a pile of sh*t buy a 172.

I asked people on RSC the same question and you get respones, actual help! Apart from Rich, that Nova driving throttle bodied looney! lol

Anyway, Ill be on the RSC stand for the French Car Show, Ill still pop over and have a look round the Cliosport stand cos I do love the 172s!!! And there are some very tidy ones on here

Lee

BMW M2C

No weret not insane. You only have to search for the thread about little French men hiding behind the dashboard with hammers to realise everyone here is totally normal :D

lol. yet again zed,.... fek it, ill stop messin with ya sarky comment now..

im bored at work, just needed some fun. u supplied it ;)