ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi im new here

Frickin ell, I dont come on here for 2 days and this is the state its turned into! You need to be neutered by the sounds of it!

Anyway, hello there Baberacer, and i dont mind what side you bat for :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Anyone mind if I hijack this thread and say hi?? I am new here (this one is genuine guys & girls - honest!!).:D

Ive had my 172 for about 6 weeks and am loving every minute of it....except my ash tray just fell out on the way home for no reason (is that common??). Got all my membership bits through (thanks Jas - that was quick!!).

Also, anyone know the easiest way of getting a sticker off of a window....the garage one is a real toughie and is resisting all attempts to be taken off!!

Cheers

Em

Hallo and welcome :) - my m8 had stickers removed his motor, Ive been told a hair dryer to soften the glue works well - tho u dont want to heat it too much...

Good luck

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

Hello to you all, I am a new member too, need to join the club, am trying to buy a clio 16v at the moment as a project car but not having much luck finding one with a good engine (the only thing im really bothered about) as I am gonna totally change the body and interior.

A special HELLO! to all the female members! think there should be a place you can post your pics up so we can see all you lovely ladies!

Hi and welcome to the nut house...LOL

Its a unwritten rule that all the girls have to send me there addresses and photos of course...........;)

lol hello to the real new members

and im glad to say the members here dont jump the women when they join like they do on corsa sport so well done for not been that desparate

i would verify it for mike but hes full of it ;) if there is a wind up to be had he is one of the usual suspects to start it, LOL