ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new here

Clio 200
Hello

I'm due to get my Clio 200 in a couple of weeks so thought i would drop by and say hi. Ive ordered the cup chassis and storm grey paint. Will probably leave the car standard as its just a little toy although i may consider a remap. I have a bike at the moment but as the winter is coming it gets harder and harder to get out on it and have fun so i thought i would get the Clio for that :D

Here's a few of my older cars ive owned

DCP_0131.jpg

DCP_0134.jpg

s5.jpg

s7.jpg

40.jpg

6.jpg

20577b44.jpg

267421ac.jpg

RYE_6558.jpg

260710_5224.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

Scott

Stripped yozza'd cup
That's a pretty tasty selection of vehicles there mate.
Welcome to the forums. The new BMW sports bikes are lovely

PH1 V6
Welcome!

Nice selection of cars there, what made you buy a 200? and i assume the M3 has now gone....

Clio 200
quick life story lol

Split up with the missus a couple of years ago so sold the M3 (so she could'nt have it as it was mainly her car) and decided to get my bike license as i always wanted to get on a bike :D So i have a Navara for work and the bike for fun. The Clio was a car that i've always had a liking to and its cheap until i clear my marriage debt and get into a new M3

will be looking at getting to the Ring with the Clio next year:evil: , will miss my drifting though!

LY 200
Super Scotty Parker!!!

I was expecting Porche's, Ferrari's and Lambo's. ;)

M3 and the bikes not bad though. :cool:

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
THE Scott Parker????

Suppose you will have to prepare for Championship wages soon!

Welcome.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'll be having to ask you for directions to your beloved Ashton Gate next year no doubt. ;)

lol, have you checked the tables recently? Ashton Gate and David James will be in League 1 next season. Never know the other better team from Bristol might be in the Championship with any luck:cool: