ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi - new

Mercedes slk 320
hey i thought it was you - how u doing, not sure if u remwmber me, been to a few vw shows with the bfs silver r32 :rasp:

hey i thought it was you - how u doing, not sure if u remwmber me, been to a few vw shows with the bfs silver r32 :rasp:

yeh i remember u haha.

i saw he put it up for sale a while back, did it go in the end and did he get his long awaited bike :p

Andy :star:

Mercedes slk 320
nah hes still got it - shes been sat in the garage for nearly a year now - prob done around 100 miles since we saw u last. yea he got his bike then sold it, now hes got a ktm bike which he goes out onall the time, he just uses my car every now and then. hows your golf?
good to see u :rasp:

nah hes still got it - shes been sat in the garage for nearly a year now - prob done around 100 miles since we saw u last. yea he got his bike then sold it, now hes got a ktm bike which he goes out onall the time, he just uses my car every now and then. hows your golf?
good to see u :rasp:

really, not many miles, still mint then.

mines fine thanks, mangaged to sell the black one in feb and bought an r32 in feb which only had 9,900 miles on it :p