ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi there

cliocup172
Hello I would like to welcome myself to the forum:cool:

I would like to say hello to everyone first of my name is cliosportbaby and I drive a 172 cup or well I did drive a 172 cup I bought it paid 7 grand cash for it as its only done 30,000 miles had it about a month and crashed... I still have the car but dont drive it obviously its a bad state of afairs and i dont know what I should do with it

anyways iv come to join the club hope you all welcome me with open arms :star:

I know im up late or early should i say but its the weekend what the heck :D

172 clio ph1
Hello and welcome. sorry to hear about your crash. Is it going to be repaired under insurance and how did you manage to crash it :(

None
Hello and welcome to CS :)
I'm guessing no one else was involved in the crash and you were only covered third party then?......

Cup and R6
i like how when people think its a girl posting hello they get loads of replies compared to the males lol

hello and welcome

cliocup172
haha im a male and yeh i paid 7 grand for it its only done 30,000 and it had one lady owner the front of the car is pretty bad ur taking maybee new landing panel... front rad... hmmm new lights and bumper and what not new alloys and that hmmmmm much are engines going for and gear box's if i was to sell the engine and gear box and dials and ecu as like a bundle... i could fix the car i suppose but its alot of work anyone want it lol open to offers?

BG 182
haha im a male and yeh i paid 7 grand for it its only done 30,000 and it had one lady owner the front of the car is pretty bad ur taking maybee new landing panel... front rad... hmmm new lights and bumper and what not new alloys and that hmmmmm much are engines going for and gear box's if i was to sell the engine and gear box and dials and ecu as like a bundle... i could fix the car i suppose but its alot of work anyone want it lol open to offers?

Get some pictures uploaded!.

Theres some nutty people on here, Someones bound to find something to do with it?

If you don't mind me asking, Why didn't the insurance pay out for it?