ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Hi matey, My Dynamique is Pearl Black, 1.2 16V 03reg, Its my first car still got my driving test in 16days time
Just done the basic silver tax disc holder,gear knob.
Have'nt got any proper mods on yet, Just want to change my alloys and get a set of wolfrace soon
Oh I'll get some pics up if I can, How do you get your pics to the required size?

Welcome to Cliosport. Where you from, if you dont mind me asking? There are loads of meets every week across the country just take a look in the local meets section.

182 has now gone!
Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
How you doing. What car have you got matey if you dont mind me asking?

I am ok thanks, got a 04 reg, silver clio 182.. my pride and joy!!! :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Its my first car still got my driving test in 16days time

mine is soon too mate, good luck (im not saying any dates on here because i know my mates r desperate to find out and will be looking on here ;))

182 has now gone!
Love to have a 182, I bet it go's like a rocket

Yeah it is the quickest car I have owned.. My boyfriend has got a golf gti turbo and he thinks my car is quicker than his.. HA HA :D

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Hello Mr Clio, Good luck to you and Martin on your tests :)

Nice first cars by the way - mine was a brown fiesta! :eek: but I loved it all the same :)

182 has now gone!
I would have loved to have had a car like yours for my first car.. I had an old 1.0 fiesta that wouldnt start if it had been raining :eek: , mind you it was my first car and I still loved it to bits...:D
My friend has just bought a clio the same as yours (in black) and she is really chuffed with it..

Renault clio RSi 1.6 16v
Johners said:
I would have loved to have had a car like yours for my first car.. I had an old 1.0 fiesta that wouldnt start if it had been raining :eek: , mind you it was my first car and I still loved it to bits...:D
My friend has just bought a clio the same as yours (in black) and she is really chuffed with it..

lol snap!
All my mates had crumby cars to start and mine was a golf which was older than me and I had to do MI5 style swerve manouvers just to avoid puddles, one drop of water in the electrics and everything went dead, kids dont know their born these days!!!:D

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Hi and welcome to cliosport
Good luck with your test, glad to see u have a car sorted for when u pass

charlotte

Clio 1.2 Expression
My first car was an L reg 1.2 Vauxhall Corsa Merit with 178,000 miles on the clock. Every single time we tried to carry out a simple repair on it, the job would always end up taking twice as long because either the bolts holding the parts in would disintegrate when we where losening them or they just wouldnt come off and would end up snapping.
After 1 year of this car I decided I had enough, Dont get me wrong, I loved the thing but there was something about the fact that even the simplest jobs where a pain and that the high mileage meant the engine could give in anytime that made me finally decide to give in and change cars.
Ended up with a Metalic Blue 2001 Clio Expression 1.2 16v, also had the alloys from a dynamique (the spare is an alloy aswel, not a steel wheel) and the cassette player was replaced with the standard renault CD head unit. I think I got a bargain, just £3500 with 19,000 miles on the clock full stamped service history and this was 6 months ago. Best car I have ever driven, the power steering alone was enough to make a big difference but the clio is so much more. I think they summed it up best in top gear "the clio isnt the biggest, the clio isnt the best but it does do one thing extremeley well... It puts a smile on your face!!"

charlie b said:
Hi and welcome to cliosport
Good luck with your test, glad to see u have a car sorted for when u pass

charlotte
Cheers
I wanna get some pics up of my Clio, but I cant get them on, How do you post them?
Do you have to be a paid member before you can post pics?