ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi

Clio 172
Hello im new to cliosport, i own a black 172 i just wanna ask a quick question does anyone know of the best place in Coventry to get my 70k service done, as i dont wanna be paying renualt prices thanks.:cool:

hello mate , dont know anywhere in coventry . but i think HAS on here has a garage near to you , worth asking him , also some other places in the mids are available .

welcome and good luck

172 Ph2
Hello!! Not a nice way to start your clio ownership (a 70K service)! I guess once the belt iss done that's it dealt with for a while! Have fun!!

Clio 172
hi well iv had the car for 2 years now its just turned to 60,000 miles but i just want the service done for peace of mind lol, also has anyone on here had the standard 172 alloys refurb in black as mine is being done in 2 weeks thanks guys

172 Ph2
Danny did them on my car when he had it:

IMG_3940.jpg