ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Hello people.

I am new to the site.

I am purchasing my Clio 182 next month. Some thing i noticed about the 182 when driving it was the front window screen. Were it has the little square at the bottom. I asked the Salsman who said it reflects the sun. I said Would my road angel still pick up through the window. He wasnt to sure. Does anybody on here no?

The screen is UV etc reflective, that portion of the screen isnt people have had varying success with all in one speed units due to the screen. Welcome to the club fella.

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 25 June 2005

Yes it will - welcome to the forum!

What colour car did you go for? Both cup packs?
Gd Gd. Yes it has the Cup pack. Not sure on the exact name of the colour but its the Baby blue.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by 182_n1 on 25 June 2005

of the colour but its the Baby blue.
Racing Blue! Same as mine - did you go for the stripes? Personally I like mine without.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

hello and welcome to our club. be carefull there is quite alot of bitching on here sojust keep yourself to yourself and have fun

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 25 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182_n1 on 25 June 2005

of the colour but its the Baby blue.
Racing Blue! Same as mine - did you go for the stripes? Personally I like mine without.
Yea that the 1. I didnt go for the stripes either.

artic blue 182

hello mate welcome(fairly new myself)

i always thought that square was the rain sensor could be wrong tho

my navman didnt work in my 182...but was luck my bro got me a speed camera detector off one of his mates on the scooby forums and it had a re-radiatting ariel...sits on the parcel shelf and gives enough signal to work both:D

reckon you will need one to work the R.A

fat 182

the square in the window is for the french moterway toll both i little box goes there so you dont have to pay when you leave the moterway you just a bill sent to you once a month

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

The small translucent square at the bottom (in the middle) is the rain sensor for the auto wipers. If thats the one you mean?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by 182_n1 on 26 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by charlie b on 26 June 2005

Welcome to Clio sport, where abouts are you from?
Hello, Im from Ipswich, Suffolk
hello matey i am form Bury st Edmunfds... youll find there are a few members for mipswich on here