ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID Headlight Bulbs

Liquid Yellow R27
Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for a HID Kit for the main headlight bulbs in my 1.4, 05 plate Clio. I currently have SMD sidelights and LED Fog lights. So they're looking nice and white. This just leaves the main headlights looking rubbish, so if anyone could help find me a set I'd appreciate it. Looking for white / white with a tint of blue colour.

Thanks in advance! :)

Fiesta ST
Have you tried hids-direct.co.uk. they seem to have a good reputation. You will want either 4.3k for natural white light or 6k for a tint of blue

Think the fitment is H7 but not 100%

Osram Nightbreakers ;)

HIDs just look pish when fitted to standard cars, not to mention they are illegal and blind other drivers.

Liquid Yellow R27
Have you tried hids-direct.co.uk. they seem to have a good reputation. You will want either 4.3k for natural white light or 6k for a tint of blue

Think the fitment is H7 but not 100%
Thanks mate!

Osram Nightbreakers ;)

HIDs just look pish when fitted to standard cars, not to mention they are illegal and blind other drivers.
All of them blind other drivers?! Didn't realise they were illegal either...

They are illegal without proper Xenon projector headlights like on the 172/182 and headlight washers.

Liquid Yellow R27
They are illegal without proper Xenon projector headlights like on the 172/182 and headlight washers.

Ah I see. So I would need to buy some proper Xenon headlights really? Would it be possible to just get a normal bulb, but one that projects white or white with a tint of blue light?

Fiesta ST
as said above you need the correct projector headlights with auto adjust and washers to be legal. I had the osram nightbreakers in my old car and they give off alot whiter light than standard bulbs, Only around £10-15 off ebay

1.2 Dynamique
I've just ordered some off a guy on here through a site called evobits for £57!! Will let you know on the outcome as I have the osrams at the minute.