ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID Kit

Clio Sport 182 2005
Hi Guys,
New here, i have a renault clio sport 2005 182. My friend recommended me to get some kind of HID Kit, what would be the best option for me? I want the brightest lights so i'd go for 55w i presume, and what type of bulb do i need? I'd buy from a top rated seller on ebay, if you guys could link me?

​Cheers.

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
To be honest with you, if you get HID just get nice white ones that look good, dont go getting the brightest you can to blind people and then they do look good mate, I got mine off ebay for £40. Not the cheapest you can get them, but you get what you pay for :)

Clio Sport 182 2005
It's not the cup version although I will get a photo as soon as I can, the lights I have are some kind of HID, but not exactly bright. Can I buy brighter bulbs?

​thanks for replies

It's not the cup version although I will get a photo as soon as I can, the lights I have are some kind of HID, but not exactly bright. Can I buy brighter bulbs?

​thanks for replies

You will have xenon's already fitted mate and they should do the trick nicely working right !!

I personally wouldnt waste your money unless you plan on blinding everybody and failing MOTs left right and center !!