ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hideous astra

Went shopping earlier on & this rolled into the car park, I was a bit phased at first when I looked at the windows (you'll see why)

The dudes parked up & I thought 'ive got to get a pic of this' I went back to my car which they had parked alomst next to, but they didn't look at the car at all (not that i'm an asw)

Did the shopping, came out & took the pics. Was just about to get a side on one when the dudes returned to it (I had the window down & was aiming the phone at his car) He didn't clock me !:cool:

What I don't get is it has sxi badges on the door sills:S but a front mount intercooler, it had guages on the a pillar too.

To be fair he did put it in one space, something I don't manage to do, ever.

astra.gif

Excuse this next pic, I think I had the shakes, lol !
astra2.gif

It has standard alloys too, but wait for it

It has Lambo doors!:lolup:

Brain - this is your local Sainsburys dude, reet odd bunch there !

wait and see ;)
people do change badges on cars... its not a GSI anyway because theirs no spoiler and they only cum in blue silver and black iirc

people do change badges on cars... its not a GSI anyway because theirs no spoiler and they only cum in blue silver and black iirc
Yeah I know, it still has the sxi alloys on it too. Anyway, it's a heap which ever way you look at it !

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Good advert to stop smoking ........... look at them windows, must be on 50 a day!!! LOL

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its proberly not an intercooler, prob just a forced air induction kit, my mate had one on his civic 1.6 looked good but you knew it wasnt a turbo cos it didnt wisle when it was going

its proberly not an intercooler, prob just a forced air induction kit, my mate had one on his civic 1.6 looked good but you knew it wasnt a turbo cos it didnt wisle when it was going
It had pillar mounted guages too (two of them, so I reckon one was was a boost guage) I reckon it is an i/c.

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
could be an sri! they have turbo too, come in red,black , silver! but still no spoiler, unless he took it off!!