ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

high mileage cheap valvers

I sold my williams last summer and got an 944 s2. Went round donnington, which was great but knowing the car was worth 5k wasnt as much fun as I spent a lot of the day worrying about how broke Id be if I crashed. Plus the fact that someone turned up in a williams 3 and lapped at the same pace was a bit upsetting too.

Slowly getting to the point Im thinking of selling the porka and getting an old cheap clio 16v for everyday use and a rx7 fc3s for a track car. My williams had done 58k when I got it and 72k when I sold and never really gave me any problems.

I was wondering how cheaper valvers (ie J plates with 120k on the clock) were doing on running costs? I assume its just bushes, belts, rusty arches and clutches, normal wear items or are there any more serious problems? Cheers,

John