ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High Mileage Clio 172 Copart

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
No doubt being via copart it’ll be totally fucked. If it wasn’t before it went in, it will be by the time their monkeys drag it about on a forklift. Shame cos it could be a decent project for someone

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Potentially, looking at the interior's collection of muddy boot prints it's had them all over it. If the price is right though I think it could still be a good car.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copart still aren't doing in-person auctions are they?

So buying is a total guess on it's condition.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Minion Yellow
Copart still aren't doing in-person auctions are they?

So buying is a total guess on it's condition.
I think they do.

Matt Armstrong, the youtube guy, buys from them, and now and then goes and has a look. Although that might be a thing they do, for free advertising 🤔

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172, Crafter, A3
I think they do.

Matt Armstrong, the youtube guy, buys from them, and now and then goes and has a look. Although that might be a thing they do, for free advertising 🤔

I'm sure he gets invited down every so often, same with Saving Salvage. Pure marketing

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I think they do.

Pretty sure he states on videos that it isn't usually allowed?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's proper bullshit, you're auctioning salvage cars but you don't allow people to properly inspect them??