ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hillarious

I live in a little town called Newbury - in Berkshire - tis a quaint place and is your typical middle class hideout. However, there are some who drive around in shoppnig trollyes with MOTORSPORT sun strips, exhaust covers and bonnet vents cut out using a spoon and chicken wire for venting.

Saw a guy the other day just like this, about 2 foot tall, covered in earnigs and smokin a fag. Of course he had a baseball cap on that was so far over his eyes that im sure he couldnt see anything appart from his 14 year old bitches in the back (all of which are white but are pregnant with men of many different racial backgrounds) - ok enough stereotyping - the strange thing was that his car made a very loud whistling noise - it was blaitantly trying to imitate a turbo but blaitantly didnt have one - what the hell are these things - think ive seem something similar in Halfords -v sad.

Abarth 500

lol seen these for sale, isnt is summat you put over the end of your exhaust? like a bit off a kettle or summat lol, i hate chavs.........but then what would we point and laugh at :p

133/225/CLS AMG

I actually saw a review of an electronic fake dump valve!! lol I wouldnt have thought that your average chav pikey would be able to afford such a commodity!!!

Saw some lad the other day with a Citroen AX with the most ridiculously loud tail pipe, the most fetching 13" wheel trims and to cap it off the obligatory MotoroSport sun strip.

Now correct me if im wrong but isnt MotorSport a FORD thing???? :confused:

anybody got any photos of some seriously chaved up motors? There is a cavalier SRi that drives around near me that is normally navy blue but has chrome wheels, chrome wing mirrors, chrome door sills, chrome bumper strips, a huge sticker down the side that says Vaxhaul Motor Sport and like a fifty year old bloke driving it (probably a beer swilling darts player)

mk1 Ph2 Clio 16v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by fastwunz on 04 July 2005

anybody got any photos of some seriously chaved up motors? There is a cavalier SRi that drives around near me that is normally navy blue but has chrome wheels, chrome wing mirrors, chrome door sills, chrome bumper strips, a huge sticker down the side that says Vaxhaul Motor Sport and like a fifty year old bloke driving it (probably a beer swilling darts player)
Correction mate. Its a Chavalier

Remapped derv Golf

There is a Renault 21 Estate round here with spinners and plenty of chavd up old Fords.

Croydon is pure chav city! I was on the tram (going towards New Addington) the other day and sitting opposite me was a girl of about 25-30, suddendly a little 2 year old girl called her granny! Then I relised she was with her daughter (about 14) and the toddler was her little granddaughter. All talking about their benefits.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

i see a blue j reg nova sr every day with a massive bright orange rear wing on its roof thats about 3 ft wider than the car (each side).!!!

presumably he must be a sound system banger

whilst driving like a joyrider

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by benji&eka on 04 July 2005i see a blue j reg nova sr every day with a massive bright orange rear wing on its roof thats about 3 ft wider than the car (each side).!!!presumably he must be a sound system bangerwhilst driving like a joyrider

*shakes head* Has it come to this?

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

....and on sunday i saw a silver kak with spinner wheel trims!! and red bumpers!!

and a white polo with rs sport spray painted (badly) on the bonnet...

i think i must live in the nobhead capital of the world:cry: