ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit summit else day after - if you like birds,don't look in

Clio 172
Well The other week i hit a badger =[ sadly broke my bumper sorted it out then the next day after sorting it you know how birds fly down when you go past trees well one done that and it wasnt fast enuf i hit it knocked out my grill but thing is i was driving didnt actually notice the bird come out other side got home after hour drive and it was still there look !

DSC_0193.gif

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Re: Hit summit else day after

BBQ round yours over the weekend then?

I Hit a Phesent at 90mph once in my old clio and smashed the bumper, Undertray and foglight to bits :(

Clio 172

yh the undertray of my clio is all scatterd over the road and in bits was gonna get it back but no point its f00ked

1.2 Extreme

Ha ha hope you gave it a formal burial. (wheely bin FTW).

polo, here for lols

i did this, had a squashed birds head stuck to the front of a bumper, was stuck on very well, was considering using a spatula to get it off!! lol

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Poor thing!
Send the pic to Bill Oddie and see if he can identify what bird it is.

Clio 172

haha nah my cat runs to my car wen i pull up to my house so he was around and he was sniffing at bumper insted of seeing me first was like whats going on so looked and there it was got him away toke a shot then he ripped it off and eat it lol =]

E36 328
dark shadows is your full stop button broken lol?

You murderer!! Ive only hit a rabbit once, made me feel well guilty!

White Sti Hatch
I remeber some one else did the same thing but the bird was nailed to the Rad instead lol !