ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hiya!

clio williams 2
i got a flyer on my car this avo. i own a williams 2. how many others williams owners are there on this forum? does anyone ever meet up around the essex area?

clio williams 2
cheers look forward to it. im on williamsclio forum which is good for technical stuff and sourcing parts but as far as a forum to meet people its not that good. sorry if any of the williams forum peops read this:eek:.

clio williams 2
So the flyers do work!!! Welcome!

Where you from?

yep the flyers work! i walked out of the shop i was in saying 'bloody flyers ive only been a couple of minutes' then realised it was cs. i was well pleased:). im from south woodham ferrers.

silver end is that near witham?

172 cup
Lol... in that case i'll start flyering more people myself! They normally ignore mine!

Yeah it is, not to far! Keep your eyes peeled for some meets! :)

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
No worries:D williamsclio is just different suppose it's cos there aren't as many owners. All seem like a real nice helpful bunch though.

Hope you are enjoying your pocket rocket.

Carole Anne

clio williams 2
HELLO ABSOLUTLTY LOVE IT. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AS THERE ARENT ANY WILLIAMS OWNERS AROUND THERE ARENT AS MANY PEOPLE LIVING LOCALLY.

clio williams 2
lol. i knowits odd my dad owns a williams too and he was on the forum before me so thought it was apt really.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Excellent! Well done Matt for the flyering, pleased to see proof they still work :approve:
Welcome to cs David, I'll send your member pack out when your e-cheque clears.